Aoe2 HD frame drops every ~3minutes

With the nice Steam Sales discount, I decided to buy AoE2 HD with all the DLCs. My first issue was that it couldn't start, but replacing the launcher.exe with the aoe2 file, renaming it and adding the SKIPINTRO flag as start-up parameter fixed it. Now I have issues with the actual game.

Single player and campaigns have frame drops every ~3minutes for ~15seconds. I have unchecked everything in the settings that could cause it without success. I also disabled Steam overlay and did the -dxlevel80 flag but nothing changed.

I can run 3D games like CSGO just fine, and Aoe2 CD works fine too. Is there anything else I can do that might fix? Can any of the Beta versions help? (Noting that I also want to play multiplayer on the official AoE2 HD menu, but I will stick with CD version for Voobly. ) Any help is appreciated!

submitted by /u/hugonun
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2KPD5aB
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment