Steam Sale, what should I buy?

I am a very casual AOE2 steam watcher, ie. I watch ZeroEmpries on YouTube sometimes. I havn't played in years and am interested in getting into the game. AOE2HD is currently on sale and I really want to buy but I just don't understand how any of it will work.

I have a bunch of questions and no-one ask, if I need post elsewhere let me know!

If I buy the game will I only be able to play with other people who have the HD edition but no DLCs?

Can I begin to play online as soon as I buy?

Can I play online against friends?

If I practice and get good will I be at a massive disadvantage without the DLC civs?

Does buying this mean I can get the small tress, etc mods?

What is Tunngle? Should I play with some cracked version on that?

What is AOE2 Online, is that the same as AOE2 definitive edition, what is that? Should I wait for that to be released?

submitted by /u/thespacetimelord
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2JmFVAS
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment