How do you deal with Japan?

So I kinda have a hard time to beat a Japan player if we get in the mid to late game. Sometime i'll be able to rush those player but it is not a strategy that works everytime, is there things I should know to more reliably beat this civ? Like what do I do with shrines? They help Japan's economy but they can rebuild pretty fast at little cost, so it doesn't sound like a great idea but most of their vill stay in their base so its pretty hard to raid their eco. I generally feels like they can boom harder than me and I feel like they can spam for days mid game. So any tips appreciated. I generally play Russia, Portuguese or German.

submitted by /u/Sir_Pigeon1
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe3 https://ift.tt/2JgK35a
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment