Stream Remote Desktop?

Today, upon booting up Steam, I got a notification from the right corner of the task bar saying something like "Stream Remote Desktop-N4M4MU9." Then when I looked in my library Age of Empires 2 had a STREAM button where the blue INSTALL button normally is.

A minute or two later a "Remote Desktop-N4M4MU9 No Longer Available" (or something to that effect) notification popped up from the right corner of the task bar, and the STREAM button changed back to INSTALL for Age of Empires 2.

Has anyone had this experience? I do not have remote access to any other desktops that I know of. I run Avast and will troubleshoot that in the meantime.

Thanks for any help you can lend!

submitted by /u/im-charming
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : Steam https://ift.tt/30i5IVV
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment