Uninstalling AOE DE on Microsoft Store left an "corrupted and unreadable" folder

I found out today that something is taking up 5 GB of space on my D drive, and it turned out it was the folder for AOE DE that I uninstalled months ago. Specifically the "classic" folder in this address:

D:\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MSDallas1.3.5101.2_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Assets\SLP\classic

After doing some Googling I found a way to access WindowsApps, but when I click on the "classic" folder or try to delete it I get the error "the file or directory is corrupted and unreadable". I can't even install AOE DE in the Microsoft Store anymore. Clicking on the "Install" button does nothing.

Any advice on how to take back the 5 GB of space?

submitted by /u/fredewio
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe https://ift.tt/2LppyEr
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment