Why I keep having lag every time I play online?

Hi! A noob here. The thing is simple, I moved out of the country and still want to play online with my friends, they are in Argentina and I in Sweden.

Every single time we start a multiplayer game it starts to lag before reaching castle age and a pop-up appears asking us to wait. Why is it? I have a brand new notebook and my friends some standard desk pc. Is it because of the WiFi vs wire? Is it because I’m missing something in the setup? I don’t get it.

I even tried a 2vs2 with only one of my friends and 2 AI in a small map just to “avoid making the machine process too much information” but seems not to work.

Thanks for your time and help.

submitted by /u/monshi633
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2UquJbf
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment