Atlantean main losing to Greeks everytime

Have been playing for a couple of weeks now after not touching the game for years. I was always maining Atlanteans and could play Egyptians > Greeks > Norse in that order skillwise.

I mostly play 1v1s with a friend whos a very good Zeus player. I usually have the advantage early on especially when playing Gaia but come late game and he destroys me every time. I know that if i want to stand a chance vs Greek lategame i have to stick to Oranos and not Gaia , but can u give some tips on how to beat Greeks as Atlantean? Do i have to raid every game with Turma groups and try finish the game before Mythic?

submitted by /u/farjhaiser
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : AgeofMythology https://ift.tt/2Mdn5Mx
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment