Hotkeys and AEO2 Hotkey Editor for AOE/Wololo

Hi,

I am quite new to the AOE scene and just started using Voobly.

I am having trouble with the AOE II Hotkey Editor from http://aokhotkeys.appspot.com/ which I am sure many of you have used. I have two issues/questions:

  1. Whenever I try to create a hotkey with alt+something (like alt+A) it just does 'A' in game instead of what 'alt+A' should be.
  2. Also, when I try to configure ctrl+something (for example ctrl+w) it just closes the tab in chorme or internet explorer because these shortcuts already exist for chrome. I have looked and there is no was to turn chrome shortcuts off. Is there any way to get around this? For example, is there a way to spell out what you want without having to press the actual combination?

Thank you all very much in advance for your help. Apart from these two things, the Hotkey Editor is a great tool!

submitted by /u/intmichanz
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2O2Qzgv
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment