Can anyone tell me how to improve DE performance?

So I know that the game had a rough start performance wise, but it seems that most people have stopped having issues. However, the issues that I had in the beginning still persist, and I was wondering if anyone might be able to shed some light on what I should do. Really the most irritating thing is that the game is rather choppy, but only from time to time. It’ll run fine for about ten minutes, then the music will start skipping and the units will freeze for a split second every 5 seconds or so. Surely my computer isn’t the issue, because I’ve got very reasonable graphics settings and it runs fine at times. What should I do?

submitted by /u/r1chm0nd21
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe3 https://ift.tt/3a32M2s
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment