Game crashed in one of the craziest games ever

5 man (i think) FFA, one guy went way ahead in eco, with three left, he raided me and had me down to ONE settler wagon, and 10 troops.

He left to go fight the other guy, so I built a TC and grinded my way back up while they were fighting. Just as he was about to finish off the other guy, I guerilla warfared my way back into his base and took out a shitload of his settlers.

The other guy is doubling him up, then I switch and go raid the other guys base, just as I break through his walls...I click on a shipment and my game crashes.

Not gonna lie, I'm kinda salty, it would've been my craziest comeback in ~15 years of playing this game.

Anyone know how to prevent game crashes? This is the second time this has happened to me. I'm playing on a pretty good PC, I don't think my PC is the issue.

submitted by /u/PSU02
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe3 https://ift.tt/3tbeaAO
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment