I'm looking for a few people to play the Doom Lord Custom Map with

Hey All,

I'm working on a YouTube Series about AoM & Ensemble Studios as a whole and am looking for about 5 people to play the Doom Lord custom map with me! I only reference the YouTube piece because I will be recording it and want to ensure whoever I play with is comfortable with that. Ultimately, I'm just looking for some fellow AoM Fans to play through an old map together and use some footage from the playthrough in a video I'm working on.

Objectives:
- Try to plan for 3/15 or 3/16 in the evening
- Play through the map with some cool people and get some footage

Expectations:
- Have an hour block during a weekday evening available between 5:00pm - 11:00pm PST
- Discord is preferable but not required
- I'm looking to play through the OG Doom Lords Map that circled around on ESO & AoM: Heaven by Reinfire
- Asking for people who are just genuinely happy to play through the scenario
- Your steam name may show up in a part of a clip, but I'm not going to be discussing who I'm playing with or releasing or showing any information about you, like playing your voice back, your reddit name, etc. (it's a possibility if you're comfortable with it, but not an expectation. I want to respect your privacy)

If this sounds like something you're interested in, please let me know! You can comment below, PM me, whatever. Mods, if this is something that's unusual and not allowed - I apologize in advance. Love the community and am glad there's even a platform to request this kind of thing in the first place. Thanks all!

submitted by /u/MrTVideoGames
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : AgeofMythology https://ift.tt/39ZVeNF
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment