I won't mind this getting deleted if it's not allowed (In short, this subreddit and community are awesome)
I want to extend my utmost gratitude to the attitude, helpfulness, and all-around awesome demeanor of this community. Admittedly, in the past I have posted some silly and/or irrelevant things. I also have seen the same kinds of things being posted. Also have seen things asked so noobish it's laughable, but nobody ever laughs. Everyone always seems so professional and mature about every topic brought to light in this subreddit. I've been playing HD for years, and I know I'm not up-to-date on everything so I almost have no reason to be here other than to be skeptical. Regardless of my reasons for remaining though it's always a pleasure to see people helping newer players or talking strategy. Not to mention this game is over 20 years old and still people flock to it. Hopefully this community never loses that sense of maturity and always has that warm welcome to newbies. Keep being awesome, everybody.
[link] [comments]
from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/3jgp99i
No comments :
Post a Comment