I am wondering what the optimal composition for Magyars is. All the higher level players believe heavy cavalry archers is the way to go, however I have always done better with massed arbelest. I spam magyar huszars in front. My main issue I have found is that massed halberdiers counter both huszars and cavalry archers. My micro could definitely be better, but it isn't the worst, however in the clusterfuck that is late game I can lose track of all my units. Are cavalry archers just a better unit in general, or does the different counter required to beat arbelests make them a better choice for lower elo players? Before anyone says that skirms counter both, spammed huszars dick on them so I have never really had that problem.
I vary from 900-950 elo, and mainly play Arabia.
[link] [comments]
from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/3vu1Q0s
No comments :
Post a Comment