Craziest game

So I was doing a 1v1 arabia, and I get trushed. So I counter-tower and we do that for a while. Eventually he clicks castle and build a castle right next to one of my tc's. So I try to destroy it with cav siege, but he used villagers and got murder holes. So eventually it just turns into him building castles right next to all of my tc's, and I keep moving. Eventually he runs out of stone and I start to settle down a little and send petards into his base, and went into imp. Treb war happened, and I got some hun cavaliers out to deal with them while my trebs kept trebbin'. Afterwards, he said "HOW'D YOU COME BACK" and I was just like, "aoe2, bro." so we had a good laugh and he demanded a rematch. Funniest game I've ever played.

shame I didn't record. Would've been a "legend of" video.

submitted by /u/MandTrule
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2wm6ZJS
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment