Does anyone still play long games?

Haven't played online in a long time. I like to take my time to build up an impenetrable fortress around my entire base and defending it for a while as I build up a massive attack force.

I know this is totally the wrong way to win competitively, I just think it's a blast to have time to build up humongous cities with insane defenses, then everyone builds up huge armies and all attempt to destroy each other.

Back in the day I remember playing games like "No rush till Imp", "No rush till all imp", "no rush till 1hr", etc.

Those were always my favorite games. I would play normal and get attacked by militia in feudal and die and just leave the game feeling incomplete and like there could have been a much more epic, fulfilling, satisfying battle if we'd both had time to actually build up our civilizations.

Note: this applies to WC3, Starcraft, Civ, HoMM, etc.

submitted by /u/sureletsrace
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2MPdkYA
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment