I have updated my mod. What do you think?

Hi!

I have been modding AoE II as a hobby for a long time and I finally feel like my mod is somewhat complete, though maybe unbalanced. Here is a link to download it.

My mod adds some new effects to techs and new civ-bonuses but the main purpose is to make every unit, civ-bonus and tech in the game useful. Many things that make no sense in my opinion are also removed or changed.

I have read many ideas from Reddit and I don't claim that all of the ideas are mine.

I am proud of it even though many of you will probably think the changes make no sense.

Please test it and give me feedback so I can further improve it.

submitted by /u/vawp
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2P0TrLx
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment