Looking to improve mid to late game

Hi Guys,

Bit of background, I've just started playing AOE2 and looking at the competitive scene. I have a background of SC2 where I was Grand Master / Top Master ( Depending on the server ) altho I have not played in 4ish years but still have an okayish understanding of the importance of Macro and Economy.

I've locked down a few builds such as a Knight Rush into Eco and hitting that 16:20 Castle Age give or take 20 seconds based on the map and poor boar lures ( More give than take on that 20 sec ). And also managed to lock down a pretty solid Flush. And altho I don't play much ranked on HD I've got a happy 1636 rating.

So my question is this, After transiting from an early/mid game aggression how do you analyse and improve. When I look at replays what are some of the things I should be looking out for when the game moves over the mid game and leans towards a longer late game hitting that's likely to hit imp and 200/200?

submitted by /u/BouseSauceQuizzle
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2wh4hpX
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment