Nomad question

I'm new to aoe2 having played it 18+ years ago and rediscovering it. I played a nomad game last night and I built a lumber camp and then a mill on some berries. No other buildings (was random civ got huns). I went to click up but the button wasn't there. Not that it was greyed out, like I hadn't built enough buildings. The click up button was missing completely. I had a villager that was in the middle of building a dock. Confused, I freaked and made another vill. The dock completed, I look at my TC, and the buttons there so I clicked up.

Has anyone ever seen that? Was it a glitch? I play on HD for reference.

Thanks! - confused and also puzzled that neatly built buildings from my childhood don't work in 2018 aoe2 ya gotta house wall

submitted by /u/help041919
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2vdchYm
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment