Aoe2/4 specs help

I'm not entirely sure if this is the best place to post this but I'm thinking of getting a laptop. I want it to run Aoe2 and Aoe4 and I have very little tech know-how. Obviously we don't know the requirements for Aoe4 yet but judging by the look and other such things can anyone give me an idea of how much a decent laptop which would run the game would cost so I can decide accordingly. Thanks.

PS: As far as looking for GPU capacity goes I can't figure out the exact VRam of most laptops from looking at the spec screen since it just says Intel UHD graphics or something similar so some help there would be appreciated as well.

submitted by /u/Obvious-Rise-7175
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/3wNI28I
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment