Your 2 pools Favorites

So what teams are you rooting for most impressed by or most surprised by? Or all of the above. I'm so impressed by Salzz with vinchester and classicpro. I'd love to see dark involved. But even after the hidden cup qualifiers I thought classicpro was generic top 100. And vinch top 50 half the time top 20 the other half. But they are just plain good and the improvements will come as they play more. Heck till recently I thought Jordan was top 50 but he and Nili are another team that will only improve with time. The absolute best has to be the punching bag lyx and the heavy weight mr yo. I can never comprehend how talented they are together

submitted by /u/ndarr1234
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/322V9EG
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment