Friendly reminder: don't try to exploit campaigns!

I just playedy Ivaylo 5 and before destroying the Hungarians, I decided to have some fun. I made a small force, got to the starting point, killed enemy units and then made myself a path through the forest in the south-eastern part of the map. I started scouting, built docks, got some support from my man Kasim Beg, rebuilt Kasim's village, destroyed two feitorias, razed half of Kiev... And then decided to kill the Magyar baron.

The thing is: if you kill the baron, all your buildings, resources and units are transferred to Radu Negru and you're left hanging alone. So I landed with nothing, unable to capture a new base, without an army and, surprisingly, without will to play any more.

Remember, my fellow casual players: if you see an opportunity, save your game before taking it!

submitted by /u/MonkeyCollins
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/3kmN4Da
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment