How many civs should a player learn in their first year?

I'm still fairly new to this game. I randomly picked Vikings and Japanese just because. Watched some videos recently cause I got intrigued to see where they stand on the tier list and was surprised I picked a couple super legit civs. Should I learn more civs? Maybe learn some lower tier/one trick pony civs? Should I learn less and just stick to one civ..?

I'm coming from fighting games, Dota 2, and Valorant...so the concept of playing 2 or 3 characters for better match ups and counter picks isn't unheard of to me...but civs seem much more complex than the characters in those games, so I'm not sure if I should approach this differently.

submitted by /u/SoufSideHair
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/3zJQuWE
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment