I've watched many team game tournaments but don't myself play team games, since I don't think my laptop can handle them. Thus I lack first hand experience on the matter.
I often hear that theMax, for example, is a beastly pocket player. I can easily believe this, because of the results. But where does his skill show? Any good player left to free boom should dominate, right? That's often what happens when people agree that he carried. So, what I hear is people saying that the pocket carried, but what I often see is the opponent failing to do damage to said pocket. (Or sometimes Rubenstock just happens.)
It's easy to see when Liereyy is being godlike on the flank, because archer micro is very flashy. This is no the case with pockets. All I see is a lot of knights. It's sometimes hard to say whether the flood is because of lack of pressure or outstanding skill.
[link] [comments]
from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2BXjT89
No comments :
Post a Comment