Anyone have luck playing on Mac using PortingKit?

I have had luck in the past using PortingKit to play games like Civ 2 on my Mac. I have even been able to get AOE2 HD working on it, but running into a snag when trying to launch AOE2 DE.

It gives me the following message: Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition minimum specification requires a DirectX 11 compatible display adaptor. This computer does not meet that requirement.

I have installed Steam and the game within Porting Kit and everything works great until I launch the game. Wondering if anyone has had a similar experience and had an easy fix. If not I'll just have to stick to HD on the Mac, which isn't the end of the world. Still, would love to get DE working.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/fiveroundshootout
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/3auddvn
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment