Countering straight archers

Hey y'all, this may seem like a pretty noob question but i just wanted to know, how do you counter full walls straight archers? I usually go m@a into archers, but i find that strat works against most except for straight archers, as the opponent always seems to have archers faster that i do, and I'm unable to create havoc in time. Especially against a civ like Ethiopians, i cant go for archers myself to match theirs because in most cases they will always win a head to head fight. Skirms, I've noticed absolutely tarnishes your economy and they usually go up to castle age faster than me, if i go for skirms. Any tips would be appreciated (am at 1350 elo currently)

submitted by /u/laveshnk
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/3cI9ayj
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment