I'm experiencing some severe AoE2DE GPU issues since the latest update. Can anyone help?

Hi guys, the Steam DE had been running fine on my PC until the most recent update. Since then, my GPU usage during gameplay has spiked to 90-100%, and the temperature gets pushed to 70-80 degree Celsius. But the crux of the matter is that it now causes my PC to frequently crash now when I'm playing DE. Yep, the good ol' BSOD.

I use a Sapphire RX580+Ryzen 1600+Asus B450F+16GB Corsair.

All other parts are at their usual temperature. I've tried other GPU-intensive games but it only seems to occur when I'm playing DE.

Has anyone else experienced their PC crashing after the latest update following the DLC?

submitted by /u/nilluminator
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2LxioCg
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment