Imposter among us

Imposter among us

Impostor Mill

I love the graphics, but ive found when im multi tasking I struggle to pick out the African mill while playing, it literally looks like a house, and many many times I second guess myself whether placing a much needed mill or actually just a house, and even more so picking out the mill that was near berries or deer. I know there is the donkey trotting around, but in an intensive game I think the other civs have 100x more clear mills.

Does anyone else have this issue?

Not sure how they could ever change this, and it's only become an issue as I play more aggressively and spend less time staring at my "perfect" base.

submitted by /u/Helikaon48
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/3tqOwbS
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment