Tips for improving lag/slowness?

I've never really had major lag problems before, but in the last week or two it's become really bad, and the game is now totally unplayable. I just resigned mid-game in frustration because I couldn't micro with the lag so an onager wiped out my entire army.

It's not just the lag in-game though, I also experience severe lag/slowness on the menus. For instance the civ select menu takes a full 10 seconds to load and it's this very slow wipe-across animation.

There are server updates today so hopefully they will improve it. But the game is completely unplayable for me right now and I'm hoping someone can provide some tips for fixing this.

submitted by /u/Aron-Nimzowitsch
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/3xbspYw
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment