Aoe 3 and DE / state of the game and balance

Hi, I have played aoe 3 from 2005-2007 (around ~2300-2400 elo at the time) and stopped at the end of TWC (turned 16 and started drinking alcohol etc. lol). However I never got into any other game since then and I have never lost my love for aoe 3. I followed the news and beta around aoe 4 for years but haven't played it myself. But I recently started playing a few games on the original aoe3 TAD on eso to see if it's still fun and I'm planning on getting DE and aoe 4 also.

What is really hard for me is to get a feeling for the power level of each civ and since there are so many new ones introduced especially in DE I have no idea about the games balance. I've never played the Asian civs let alone the DE ones.

Can someone summarize the games state of the original patch aoe 3 tad and the latest DE patch and let me know which civs are seen as OP/UP, why, what strats they use and what they are weak against? That would help me very much.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/h3n_
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe3 https://ift.tt/39CzV4r
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment