Hey guys,
just lurking in this sub as I am not that kind of AoE player but I read something that might interest you guys probably as well.
I am playing a lot of Company of Heroes II and as the new AoE IV will also be (partly?) developed by the same team from Relic, I stumbled (or better said, Nigo from CoH2.org stumbled) about a job rating of the Relic Studios in Canada that somehow hinted how well AoE IV is doing.
This section is what probably will be the most interesting for the AoE community:
It caused a critical failure with Dawn of War 3 and it's now causing our next big game to be an epic failure as well because the team's opinions simply don't matter.
As there are currently no other big games planned (CoH3 is only a rumor yet) and AoE IV is by far the BIGGEST game they ever developed, it is apparent that this dev is referring to the upcoming Age Of Empires 4.
[link] [comments]
from newest submissions : aoe2 http://ift.tt/2DBHZl2
No comments :
Post a Comment