HD Question: opponent purposely tried to cause de-sync issue

Last night I played a 1v1 on Arabia. My opponent heaped pressure/towered my stone throughout feudal but i beat him to castle first and killed his forward. Then i beat him to imp and started mopping the floor. I say this because he was obviously salty by the time i got to Imp...

Long story short, he started laughing and claiming he was going to cause a de-sync game. He started lagging out of the game I assume by turning his internet on and off? Is there anyway to report a player for doing this? Has the community ever discussed asking Microsoft to implement a safeguard? The score was roughly 7500 - 4000 when he started this cr@p and normally I wouldn't be so pissed but I literally had to sit there for about 15 minutes to click "continue game" while he lagged in and out.

Side note: my wife appreciated that i helped fold laundry while still playing "my silly childhood game"

submitted by /u/noobEdoobiedo
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 http://bit.ly/2UtXCSR
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment