What are some good build orders for Migration?

I have been looking for a build order for the map ''Migration'' to no avail. Making my own experiments I came up with my own 20 population Tower Rush with the Italians, making it possible to hit Feudal age before the 10 minute mark as illustrated in the linked video. But it is a very risky strategy, especially on 1 vs 1 where your opponant can be very awkwardly positioned like in the video. With that in mind, I wonder if anyone here know of any other strategies or build orders for this map?

Thank you for your attention, please give some feedback and share your thoughts

Video: Migration Trush

Processing img mwh8v3nz96v31...

submitted by /u/DruzhinaAoE
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/31SBBjT
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment