Is there a community / discord where people organize diplomacy games with regicide, sudden death, etc. other than T90 community game day?

I've started being interested in AoEII after watching T90 for a while and I'm surprised to see that nobody's playing/hosting these kinds of game even on Voobly.

Is there a place where people go to to get 8 people together and host a diplo game? I'm quite newb, but I am really interested in a more casual-setting game of diplo and shenanigans.

I've got Voobly and wololo kingdom installed, so there's no issue there, but I just haven't felt interested in playing 1v1...

I thought maybe there are similar people out there with a discord or something to do that.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/goddessofthewinds
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2p9d9xz
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment