I'm curious has anyone else just never bothered to buy the expansions of Aoe2?

Even when they were on sale for a couple of bothers I couldn't bother. I only play multiplayer though so I couldn't care less about the campaigns.

Luckily, at least on steam I could play with the expansions but with a limited civ pool.

I reckon I've played at least all of the expansion civs 25+ times each without ever buying the expansions. The only downside is that I obviously can't choose my civilization in a competitive game, but I don't play at a level where that really even makes a difference.

EDIT: I realize the way I worded the title is a bit weird, obviously many people never have, but I more so want to know if my suspicion that many people haven't due to the limited civ pool is correct.

submitted by /u/DxNetwork
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/31Ruuby
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment