FFA and trading with dead players market

Hi.

Just played a 2 hour game where I grinded mainly vs 1 player in a FFA-match. I gave up getting pushed back far into my base. When I resigned I found out he had been trading with a dead player the whole time. This was also on Mountain pass, a map with severe lack of gold and stone.

What I wonder is if this is actually seen as fair to trade with dead players in a FFA. I myself feel like you're loosing the whole point of FFA if you're trading with another players market. I honestly feel like I've wasted 2 hours of my life, having played a game I could never win. I don't think it's fun, and makes me closer to quit the game all togheter as the joy playing the game disappears.

I know it might be a lot to ask for, but a no-trade setting (like removing the possibility to create trade carts) would be amazing in this regard. Does anyone have any thoughts about this?

submitted by /u/Straumandes
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/389Z6eu
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment