Is anyone else having installation problems with the new campaigns?

Since the update released, I haven't been able to play any of the new campaigns. Every time I try to open the campaign screen, a padlock icon appears over each of the new campaigns. If I click over it, the game tells me that I need to install the expansion first. However, I have uninstalled and reinstalled both the game and expansion, cleared the cache of the microsoft store, changed installation path, pretty much everything and the game still tells me that the expansion needs to be installed. I also have sent a support ticket to the aoe support, but still haven't received a response. This is so frustrating :(

submitted by /u/mckant
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/39sKPdz
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment