I don't know what to buy, AOE2DE vs. AOE3DE

According to Steam winter sale, I decide to give it a try on AOE series (never experience AOE before, but use to play RA2, Emperor, COH, CIV V, Anno 1404 and frostpunk). I watch a lot of gameplay video and review but still can't decide. For me, it is look like the same game but I don't understand why AOE2DE is more popular and AOE3DE got mixed review on steam.

I also have some more question

- What campaign is better?

- Single player contents, what game has it longer?

- Does the gameplay really similar between AOE2DE and 3DE?

Thank you very much in advance :)

P.S. I feels toward AOE2DE a bit more because of its art style

submitted by /u/ClaudeZSpeed
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe3 https://ift.tt/3hHOUgH
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment