Tatars , Berbers or magyans?

Hey all,

I've been playing for some time now. Can beat hard AI, but not harder. I know 1 build order by hard for my favorite faction mayans.

But it's time for a change. I love cavalry archers. Now I've been looking, and a couple jump out. I mostly lean towards berbers or tatars.

A couple of questions:

1) in tier lists (hera, wolf) they put tatars in S-tiers and Berbers in B-tier. But when I look at aoestats the berbers have a much higher winrate than the tatars. Why is that?

2) I'm leaning towards tatars as people say berbers are hard countered by halb/siege. I believe tatars have more options vs this comp?

3) how hard is tatars to play? And how are they in late game? My games tend to go longer than average (imp).

4) Should I consider other factions? I know theres mongols, but I find them awkward to play as they are only produced from castles (but so are berbers of course).

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/NomsayinBruh
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2XhWXXZ
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment