Would the kurds work as a civ?

First of all I’m sorry if this post considered as low effort because my english is limited. So i know that most of the community is tired of “new civ” questions but I always wondered would the kurds work as a civ?

I don’t know how to structure the kurds but i feel like they would work more as an infantry civ In the line of halberdier

And I always felt like the tatars hill bonus was more appropriate for the kurds and the reason is the kurds are native people of mountainous region of western asia have been living and fighting in the mountains since forever. And there is an old quote: “We have no friends but the mountains” So do you think that a kurdish civ could work in aoe2? Look forward to the replies. Thanks.

submitted by /u/HamaKarim
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/386z0Jy
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment