There are many good times to say 11, but not after your opponent just resigned...

Just finished a game where my opponent flat out steamrolled me. It was fun, I tried my best but they won fair and square. "gg wp".

The reply? "11". After that: "so easy".

Listen up Rambo. I love having a good chat with my opponent after a game - no matter the outcome - but I didn't spend half an hour having a good time with you only to find out you are a sore winner.

95% of the time players I encounter are lovely. I love the community, I love analyzing a game afterwards for a minute or so before wishing each other a nice day.

Just try not to be that sassy 5% thankyouverymuch.

submitted by /u/HannaMajesty
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2ZQCJts
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment