Home City Card Deck advice

Sorry if this was posted before but I couldn't find something like it, if there is another thread for this, please let me know.

Is there a place (or can we/I use this thread) to discuss/share our card decks for different civilizations? I have some questions ranging from the balancing fo my chosen deck/potential optimization to mechanismofcertain cards (e.g. whether the "platoon fire" card for the swedes in age 3 generally adds 10% dmg + giving a damage boost in any stance/situation or just in specific ones? Same with the swedish Hakkapelites "trample" upgrade card in age3 (I dont have the english version and need to guess the names), does it work in every stance or only in a specific one?)

Often the card text isn't very clear.

I'd be happy to discuss decks and get feedback. I'm not a AoE3 veteran but played many strategy games in the past and hope to learn more (:

submitted by /u/maybenotadoctor
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe3 https://ift.tt/3birwoF
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment