Hidden Cup Reveals Could Use Some Work

I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking that the hidden cup reveal section this year (and previous years) was very confusing. They had all the data, and I'm sure overlay guy was already pushed to the limits of human endurance, but the confusion killed alot of the excitement for me.

What I would suggest would be a video showing each match up; then revealing the identity of the vanquished player. I think it would work as a refresher of the games, and this slide could have the predictions and maybe even show a few seconds of highlights. Then you could have a small window for T90s reaction before moving to the next one.

I really enjoyed hidden cup, and obviously the reveal was serviceable, but this is a change I would love to see for next time. What are your thoughts?

submitted by /u/Lionisis
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/316ZENU
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment