Just had my most satisfying game so far.

Ranked 1v1, get put on Arena. I decide to go Turks and do a fast Imp strat.

After hitting Imp I've got a couple bombard cannons tearing a castle down with some hand cannoneers in the mix. He asks me my elo. I say 700 something, which is the truth (I started playing this game in February). He says "sure bud."

After his base disappears he resigns and basically calls me a smurf.

It feels good when you're this new to have people think you are essentially cheating. Some days I'm not satisfied with my improvement, but times like this it makes me think I'm heading in the right direction. He was trying to be an asshole, but he actually gave me the encouragement I needed.

submitted by /u/Vaiist
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2PrG6Sn
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment