Pikeman line vs meso-american civs ?

Hey guys. Today I was playing with lithuanians and my opponent was aztecs on arabia. Lithuanians knights/leitis is a great strat if you'd like to go cav as u know.

I had a few questions popped in my mind during game. 1-Lithuanians have great skirm line with their extra speed but against meso-american civs is there any reason I should make pike line? I guess light cav+Eskirms would do just fine ?

2-Aztecs might be a great civ for early aggression but when it comes to mid /late game I guess they lack a lot. Sometimes I play with aztecs too and the lack of cavalry trash unit is not tolerable to me. If I have pikes and my opponent has hussars, they can run forever, I do not have a real counter unit against them.

3-I think the lack of halbs is too much for them. Even with 14+6(only 2 relics) on my knight line/leitis, pikes cant do any harm. Maybe they should make garland wars affect infantry except pike line and give them halbs. Or they can increase the attack speed of pikes of aztecs.

What do you guys think ?

submitted by /u/mstferkaya
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2PA3EEo
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment