Help! I usually play on my Mac using porting kit but it's stopped working!

I've tried everything I can think of:

  • changing porting operating system
  • trying different versions of porting kit
  • deleting and reinstalling porting kit and AOE2
  • crossing my fingers
  • etc.

But when I open up AOE2 I see the steam window, but when I click "Library" I just get a black screen inside steam so I can't see any games, and can't open AOE2. I think it might have something to do with an auto update on my computer.

Is anyone else having this problem, has anyone been able to fix it?

Yes, I know it might be funny to you that I play on a mac, but I just want some help so my game will work. Thanks! :)

submitted by /u/nerdzilla314
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2NabDnG
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment