Hi! Im looking for mid tier* players to play some pvp / pve matches with when DE releases.

Hi!
Long time aoe fan here. I rarely played multiplayer on HD because of the lag. Now that DE is releasing in a week i wanted to find some friendly players to play with when the game is released. Im in for basically anything.

Usually im free all day and most of the night so that should not be a problem :)

"Okay but what mid tier exactly means?" Nothing. I would love to play with anyone, It just means im kind of mid tier. I know the HD multiplayer meta different positions tactics, all the civs etc but im not good at fast castle and those stricter tactics.

So if anyone wants to play just add me anywhere:

Discord: Yaha#9441

Steam: 224942433

Or just message me here :)

(p.s. im a bit socially awkward so dont hurt me for that)

submitted by /u/ComPakk
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2NTvyGC
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment