Black Forest Walling

Hi all !

I recently joined the community after at least a 10 year gap. I enjoy playing the game by turtling up, booming and releasing my Imperial age units to my ennemy.

So obviously, as the title implies, i play Black Forest in MP.

My "skill level", is around 1200-1300 NPL on Voobly with about 100 played games. Against the HD AI i hit consistent 16:00-16:30 FC in Arena maps and for a BF MP game around 17-18min depending on the lag.

From my experience, i quit often see players rush with 2-3 vils + scout to wall the closest to the end of the corridor near my "base" right at the beginning of the game. I only go with 1 + scout and try to quick wall to get the thing done as quick as possible and prevent any wondering ennemy vills near my side.

My question is, at what time should i be walling in a Voobly BF game?

If i do it right at the beginning i prevent any sneaky plays but slow down my Castle Time

If i do it later on I get my consistent FC but might get recked during the process by a barracks hidden behind my base.

Thanks for reading !

submitted by /u/Xeno_0_Shade
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2qoU3Dw
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment