looking for teammates/clan

Hey,

so lately i have restarted playing aoe3 and found quite a bit of fun in it. I am, by no means, a good player (corp lvl12),but started to play relatively frequently.

A little bit about my playstyle:

I have been using a whole lot of ports in the beginning and, upon realizing that they are relatively weak on land maps, kinda switched to Dutch and Indians primarily and sometimes germans or iro (when i 1v1 iro or otto...) playstyle obviously varies, but im not a big fan of turtling or lategame grinding in general.

So here's the deal. Playing with a group or a person is much more fun than playing alone. So if u are roughly my lvl and want to play hit me up via the comments (: . If there exists a clan i could join which serves the same purpose it would be just as good too.

I speak english, obv., and german as my native language and actually play like 1 out of 2 evenings(GMT + 1)

Would be cool if i were to find something (:

submitted by /u/Makyyaa
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe3 https://ift.tt/2pIgMut
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment