How do you play Age of Empires 1 compared to 2?

So I just recently got the Definitive Edition of 1 and 'm wondering how to play it properly. I know it's supposed to be different than 2 and some people consider it to not be as good but I don't really mind any of that. What I do want to know is; what exactly am I doing wrong when playing. Battles seem to drag on and gold runs out pretty quick. Most of it is throwing trash units at large amounts of watch towers. Playing against the AI isn't really helping clarify things either.

What should I focus on doing? I heard it's supposed to be faster than 2? Thank you in advance for any assistance.

submitted by /u/SpookyRedheadRabbit
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : gaming https://ift.tt/2NIhwYE
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment