Playonmac/wine is just a black screen, please help.

Sorry if this has been covered, I tried to search Reddit with no luck.

So wine was working fine, I for some stupid reason was trying to get it open and it was being a bit stubborn so clicked make new desktop shortcut link. It made a new link, I opened said link, the headers for steam were the same but the screen where AOE2 should be was just black.

I’ve restarted computer, updated play on Mac, googled about a bit, no luck.

Been two days and I’m missing my AOE2.

Also, I know macs aren’t gaming computers, our family likes it for other reasons so I adapt.

Any help would be awesome, thanks guys.

submitted by /u/chris_herby
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2pL9x50
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment